Friday, November 7, 2014

Fall photography at Rocky River Reservation

I have been staying in Cleveland for about 4 years now and contrary to popular belief, this city does offer some excellent photo opportunities...especially during Fall. And just like every year, I decided to go out and do some fall photography...only this time, I was not alone. I was accompanied by my friends (and also fellow photographers) Karunesh Karn and Parag Makhija. 

After a good research we decided to go to Rocky River Reservation and return to Strongsville via the metro parks. We knew that, it would give us ample amount of photo opportunities. We picked a rather unusual time for photography (about 4pm) but we still managed to get some good shots. 

Here are the pictures that I got.... 















No comments:

Post a Comment