Thursday, May 15, 2014

About "The Shutterist"

Ok - so here we go, My first post on "The Shutterist". In this post I want to talk to you about what is this website all about and what I plan to post on this website. Of course - this is a platform where I want to showcase my photography and show the images that I have made over the years and those that I will make in future. But - this website won't be just that. Here's what I plan to do with this website 


Portfolio (Showcase my work)

This is hardly a surprise. I want to showcase my work to everyone on the web and this website will help me do that. This obviously isn't the only place where I show my work, but this will be special to me (because it's my own little website). 

Personal Projects

A major section of this website will be devoted to keeping my readers up to speed with all my personal photography projects. I have some photography projects lined up already which will continue for few months. You will be hearing about those soon. At the end of the project, you should be able to see a quick line to see all the images that I made for that project. Hope you will like them and share them. 

Events/Travel/Assignment Photography

I do travel a lot and go explore different places, different cultures. This section of my website will showcase those pictures. You might also see pictures from other events and weddings that I attend and took pictures for. 

Inspirations

Its said that no matter how much you know about a subject, you can always learn from others. This section of my website will talk about some of those PRO photographers and their amazing work that inspires me. 

Tips & Stuffs

Although this is not a "Learn Photography" kind of website, I do intend to share a few tips and tricks about photography. I am by no means a PRO photographer or PRO tutor, but hopefully my small little tips will help you take better photos.

About Everything else in this world

Too much of one subject tends to get boring pretty quickly. In this section, I will post about a completely random topic, more like a general blog. Again - this won't be a major chunk of my posts, but occasional ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment